Monday 3 October 2011

THE UNTOLD LOVE STORY

She was with me once
But that was just a myth
So she proved
Breaking my heart twice


I loved her, a fool's errand
She loved too, someone else
So she proved
Making her demand

Vivid was the world at first
Obscure the world became
As things changed
The love story had a twist

All things end, for better or for worse
She became my destiny
And me, her enemy

Avoiding & ignoring
Became part of her game
My love for her remained unchanged
But.... She proved me wrong

6 comments:

  1. Women are harsh.

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know dude.... i know...
    I learnt it the hard way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. strange.. lyf..
    theres someone i love more than my life, yes its a girl.. but as a best friend she's there for me and i hope that she'll be always there for me thats all i want.. n i'll always be there for her

    ReplyDelete